FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2017 · favorite ring shot

gnjphotography
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · favorite ring shot

glort wrote:
Something occoured to me with these ring shots... When do you do them?

Here the tradition is you never take your weddings rings off. Is that something that is a a thing in other places or do you do the pics them before the service when they have not yet been exchanged. Conversely, does it not mean anything to the couples to take them off in other places and traditions?

My ring and my wifes have been on our fingers since the day we exchanged them. Mine wouldn't come off in one piece now unless my finger was removed.
Got to put
...Show more

I usually shoot them during the getting ready portion of the day. It is easier and their are plenty of accessories to use to help create a storytelling image. If that is not possible, then I will ask later, but I usually get ahold of the best man and get the rings for about 20 minutes to do my thing.

I always wear my ring, but I have one for wearing all the time and one for working out or being military, deployments. The difference is one is rubber and I do not have to worry about it getting damaged or damaging my finger. After seeing what happened to Jimmy Fallon, I will not where an actual ring when in the gym or on a ship or deployed. I need my digits. 10 fingers, 10 toes.

-Greg

Jun 12, 2017 at 05:54 AM
glort
• • • •
[X]
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · favorite ring shot

gnjphotography wrote:
I need my digits. 10 fingers, 10 toes.

I don't know what it's actually like to have 10 Fingers. I lost one when I was a toddler.
Never stopped me playing the keyboard but it sure rattled some of the teachers when i was learning!

Jun 12, 2017 at 11:43 PM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.