Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Sony/Zeiss Vario-Tessar E 16-70mm F/4 ZA OSS $600.00 shipped

Chuck Coyne
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony/Zeiss Vario-Tessar E 16-70mm F/4 ZA OSS $600.00 shipped

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony A6300 Camera

Sold

Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS, UPS, FedEx Ground (in CONUS only)

I purchased new from B&H on March 10, 2016. I have used this as a backup to my A7r2 and have decided to replace it with a new full frame camera. This camera works flawlessly and is in very good to excellent condition. Shows very minor wear with clean lcd other than a couple of very minor hairline marks you can only see if holding it just right to the light. I would estimate that there are less than 1,500 shutter count on the camera. I'm including the Really Right Stuff L-Plate for this as well.
Comes with box and all the paperwork including the B&H sales receipt.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8 for Sony E-Mount lens

Sold

Price: $1.00

I bought this lens used from another FM'er a year or so ago. It works great and is in very good condition. I have the box, warranty card, and all the other paper work that comes with the lens. Glass is in pristine condition.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony/Zeiss Vario-Tessar E 16-70mm F/4 ZA OSS lens

Sold

Price: $600.00

I purchased this lens on February 4, 2016 new from B&H. It has been very lightly used and is in very good to excellent condition. glass is pristine condition and it renders beautiful pictures.
Comes with box and all the paperwork including the B&H sales receipt.
PayPal fees and ground shipping included.

Edited on May 30, 2017 at 09:19 AM · View previous versions

May 23, 2017 at 03:46 PM
kevindar
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony/Zeiss Vario-Tessar E 16-70mm F/4 ZA OSS $600.00 shipped

Great deal on the a6300. Of course one week after I buy a new one. GLWS.

May 23, 2017 at 05:28 PM
akivisuals
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Sony/Zeiss Vario-Tessar E 16-70mm F/4 ZA OSS $600.00 shipped

PM sent.

May 23, 2017 at 06:44 PM
Chuck Coyne
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Sony/Zeiss Vario-Tessar E 16-70mm F/4 ZA OSS $600.00 shipped

The Sony/Zeiss E 16-70 ZA f/4 Vario-Tessar OSS lens is still available.

May 24, 2017 at 08:38 PM
mybluerobot

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Sony/Zeiss Vario-Tessar E 16-70mm F/4 ZA OSS $600.00 shipped

Thanks again Chuck!

Jun 09, 2017 at 08:55 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.