Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Leica 50mm Summilux-M Pre-ASPH (vIII, last version before ASPH)

highcontrast
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica 50mm Summilux-M Pre-ASPH (vIII, last version before ASPH)

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica 50mm Summilux-M Pre-ASPH 11868 (vIII, last version before ASPH)

Sold

Price: $1,650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Your choice FedEx ground or USPS Priority included

I've decided to sell my lovely Lux 50 Pre-ASPH. This is the 11868 version, or "version 3" of the Pre-ASPH - the last version before the ASPH was released. It has the same basic body and pull-out hood as the ASPH, and renders beautifully.

According to Erwin Puts' book, this serial number was manufactured in 1994. It has NOT been 6-bit coded.

Included is the lens, both (original Leica) caps, original leather case (still has the "Echtes Leder" tag attached), instruction manual, box, and internal packing.

I purchased this lens used in the same condition it's in now about 10 months ago, and I haven't used it all that much. The body shows some wear and paint rub, but overall really looks pretty nice. There is one bright spot on the front edge of the hood that I've tried to photograph it's a couple cm long with a deeper .6cm or so area, as well as a couple of bright spots and one small ding along the focus ring ridges. I lit the lens to photograph it so that the blemishes would show - it really looks much cleaner in "real life."

Most importantly, the glass is clean, free of internal dust or any fungus, and the aperture blades are snappy and oil-free. The focus ring turns smoothly, and the aperture ring has very pleasant click resistance.

My price is $1650 and includes PayPal and your choice of FedEx ground (home delivery) or USPS Priority shipping to continental US addresses. I prefer to ship only to US addresses.

Edited on May 22, 2017 at 06:39 PM · View previous versions

May 22, 2017 at 06:33 PM
highcontrast
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Leica 50mm Summilux-M Pre-ASPH (vIII, last version before ASPH)

More pics of barrel.

May 22, 2017 at 06:34 PM
Bob Nancarrow
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Leica 50mm Summilux-M Pre-ASPH (vIII, last version before ASPH)

tag

May 22, 2017 at 11:22 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.