Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Hasselblad H3DII-31 and 80mm kit

Pianisimo

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Hasselblad H3DII-31 and 80mm kit

H3DII-31

Sold

Price: $3,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS, UPS, or Fedex

This H3DII kit is mint with almost no signs of use whatsoever. It has been babied. I purchased it from the original owner to work on a fine art project, and it performed flawlessly. I do not believe it has ever seen any serious use - the body has 1,276 actuations and the lens 5,518. I did not find any marks on the camera or lens - the only flaw is on the original battery, it has a blemish on the grip part of it. I can send pictures of it if desired. LCD and top display have screen protectors applied.

I use H2's daily in a studio setting and am aware of their excellent reliability and the abuse they can take. This camera has seen none of that. It is an excellent way to get into medium format digital. I've updated it to the latest firmware. It comes with the box and all original accessories. I am also including a second battery, which is 2900mAh and lasts much longer than the original; 15' firewire cable; 3rd party cable release; 4GB CF card to get you started. FYI a new battery alone will cost you over $300.

I'm looking to get $3300 or best offer. Due to the cost of the item, I'd prefer to ship within the US only. I'm open to local pickup in Cleveland Ohio - take a flight to my beautiful city and try it out for yourself. I'm flexible on shipping but for both of our protection, would need to ship insured. We can work out shipping payment. I accept Paypal, Paypal F&F, Venmo, or Square Cash app. If you pick up I would also accept cash.

I think this is a great deal on a stellar camera...I would keep it but I need to buy a ton of film!! I don't have a ton of feedback here but I have sold on Large Format Photography Forum, Rangefinder Forum, GetDPI, ebay, etc. in the past ten years.

May 19, 2017 at 01:52 PM
greg swan
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Hasselblad H3DII-31 and 80mm kit

pm

May 20, 2017 at 12:21 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.