Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FT: DJI Phantom 4 with DJI backpack and an extra battery

Pkbros1

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FT: DJI Phantom 4 with DJI backpack and an extra battery

Item updated in the last 24 hours    DJI Phantom 4 with extra battery and backpack

Item still Available for Trade

Price: $1,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

I have a DJI Phantom 4 with a DJI backpack and an extra battery. Everything that normally comes with the quad (props, extra props, manuals, gimbal guard) is also included. I am located in Houston. I am happy to meet up in person if you are local.

Although there are lower priced phantoms for sale, this one is as close to new as it gets. It still has the plastic on the charger, each battery has been cycles only about 10 times, there are less than 20 flights total on the craft and it has been treated like a baby for the short time I have had it. The phantom itself is in truly perfect condition, however, the backpack included does have scratches on the outside.

I am looking for a Sony a7s, a7s ii, a7ii, gh4, gh5, rx100 mark v, a6500, sony glass (e-mount), dji osmo x5, dji osmo plus cash, dji osmo mobile plus cash, other 4k video cameras. I could add cash depending on what you have to offer.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have something you think I might want. Worst I can say is no. I have never sold on here before, but I do have feedback on a website called RCGroups, you can view my feedback here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/itrader.php?u=537684 I am happy to do anything else you require to authenticate the listing and make you feel as comfortable as possible with the trade.

May 14, 2017 at 09:47 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password