Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Hello forum , I need help and thoughts on a lens that sol...

Proshotphoto

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Hello forum , I need help and thoughts on a lens that sold on this site.

I sold a lumix 7-14mm F 4 lens last week and I got a PM from the guy that he's not happy about the lens not too sharp for him and would like to return it , any thoughts !!!!

May 14, 2017 at 06:06 PM
jcolwell
• • • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Hello forum , I need help and thoughts on a lens that sold on this site.

I give buyers one week to return an item. The buyer has to pay for the return shipping. Once I get the lens back, if it's in the same condition, with all of the same stuff, as when I sold it, then I issue a full refund of the original purchese price, plus any original shipping cost (i.e. to get the lens to the buyer, first time around). If I made an error in the description, I will also refund the cost of shipping the lens back to me.

May 14, 2017 at 11:04 PM
anthonysemone
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Hello forum , I need help and thoughts on a lens that sold on this site.

OP, exactly what Jim has said.... it is NOT worth the aggravation of bickering back and forth, which, of course, too often leads to the buyer saying "well, if you refund me 50% of what I paid, I'll keep it." Horse crap. You don't like it? Send it back, but it'd better be in the same damn shape as when I sent it to you - and I've got evidence to compare with - so get on with it." an use Jim's terms - they are spot on, IMHO. I'd say on final thing, if it were I accepting the return: "don't darken my door again, buddy."

May 14, 2017 at 11:48 PM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Hello forum , I need help and thoughts on a lens that sold on this site.

Agree with Tony! Just get it back! There will someone else that will want it. Just make sure that buyer tells you what settings it is NOT sharp at so you can compare/verify. Many "pixel peepers" magnifying at 200% and saying gee it ain't sharp!
Dan

May 15, 2017 at 12:16 PM
Proshotphoto

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Hello forum , I need help and thoughts on a lens that sold on this site.

thanks guys I'm New to this < the issue has been solved the buyer has to return his bad focus camera and got a new one , the lens works like a charm.
thanks again.

May 22, 2017 at 03:46 AM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password