Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Withdrawn: Einstein E640 Strobe Heads 2 heads individual ...

photomedic4321
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Einstein E640 Strobe Heads 2 heads individual or a combo deal!

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Einstein E640 Strobe #1

Item Withdrawn

Price: $375.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Shipping to be figured between buyer and myself

You are bidding on an Einstein E640 Strobe. While they do have some mileage, they are in impeccable condition and have served me well in the studio. Just need to downsize a lot and the non battery powered studio lights have got to go. They are a couple years old but again, impeccable. Included cord and 11 inch reflector and cyber sync commander. Flash count as pictured. The frosted bulbs have a little superficial scuffs but find me a buff light that doesn't, lol. Any questions, PM me please. Price for these units includes PayPal but shipping will need to be figured out. If you are interested in combining, for 700.00 I will throw in an additional 7 inch reflector and a beauty dish.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Einstein 640 Strobe #2

Item Withdrawn

Price: $335.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Shipping to be figured between buyer and myself

You are bidding on an Einstein E640 Strobe. While they do have some mileage, they are in impeccable condition and have served me well in the studio. Just need to downsize a lot and the non battery powered studio lights have got to go. They are a couple years old but again, impeccable. Included cord and 11 inch reflector and cybersycnc commander. Flash count as pictured. The frosted bulbs have a little superficial scuffs but find me a buff light that doesn't, lol. Any questions, PM me please. Price for these units includes PayPal but shipping will need to be figured out. If you are interested in combining, for 700.00 I will throw in an additional 7 inch reflector and a beauty dish.

Light 1

Light 2

Edited on May 15, 2017 at 02:51 PM · View previous versions

May 13, 2017 at 03:12 AM
kenyee
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Einstein E640 Strobe Heads 2 heads individual or a combo deal!

any spare csxcv's? :-)

May 15, 2017 at 01:17 AM
photomedic4321
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: Einstein E640 Strobe Heads 2 heads individual or a combo deal!

It does have the old style receivers. (each light)

May 15, 2017 at 02:06 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password