Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: 1D mkII

JamesMcGrew

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: 1D mkII

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 7d Mark II

Withdrawn

Price: $925.00
Payment method: Will accept PayPal but Prefer cash for local sales and I am happy to let you inspect/test it first. Out of town sales will need to send a check and wait till it clears before I ship it. 10% discount for cash in person sales.
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Prefer direct local sales but will ship via insured FedEx or USPS actual cost to CONUS at your expense for actual cost based on zip code.

I purchased this brand new from Pro Photo Supply in Portland last spring, for use with dance and birds in flight due to its fast 10 frames per second and excellent autofocus tracking system. I've photographed Peregrine falcons and White-throated swifts in high speed flight with this camera coupled with my 400f5.6L. Dire Studio's shutter count shows: 18,416. Camera is in great shape except for a few very small scratches and wear. Works perfectly but I just purchased a 1Dx mkII which takes over the same role. With box, manual, all original accessories, battery, charger, unused neck strap still in its package. See attached images of the camera.

Just withdrew the 7D from listing so I can use it for the summer in Yosemite. Will re list in the fall...

NOTE: I don't have feedback because I'm not here to be in business selling gear. I am a full time artist, part time pro photographer and buying/selling gear is just an occasional cost of being an artist. Haven't used FM for making a sale before. But feel free to look at my links to FB, Twitter, websites etc and I'm happy to meet anybody in a public place to confirm identity etc.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 1D mkII

Available

Price: $345.00
Payment method: Will accept PayPal but Prefer cash for local sales and I am happy to let you inspect/test it first. Out of town sales will need to send a check and wait till it clears before I ship it. 10% discount for cash in person sales.
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Prefer direct local sales but will ship via insured FedEx or USPS actual cost to CONUS at your expense for actual cost based on zip code.

Purchased brand new shortly before it was replaced by the mk II N. Original owner. It was my primary body with a 20D as backup for a few years until I purchased a pair of 1DsmkII that became primaries. Now I'm using 5D series bodies primarily and upgrading to 1DxII for high speed work. Includes all that's in the photograph: original box, battery, cables, manuals, software and strap. Can't find the charger at the moment but I'm looking in the studio. Its here in a box somewhere. I just sold one of my two 1Ds mk II bodies on Facebook and sent off my extra charger with that body.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF Extender 1.4x II tc

Sold

Price: $185.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Excellent condition, works perfectly, perfect glass. Includes soft case and box. Upgrading to mk III version.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   5d mk III

Withdrawn

Price: $1,650.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Excellent condition with very little signs of use. It has 99,409 actuations according to Dire Studios shutter count. This is actually my fiancé/photography partner's second body. Includes all original accessories except for the original box.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 85 f1.8

Sold

Price: $250.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Perfect glass and almost no signs of use on the lens. Comes with original box and additional hood.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   5D Mark III

Sold

Price: $1,600.00
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

I purchased this body brand new from Pro Photo Supply in Portland, Oregon and have cared for the camera well, using it to reproduce my paintings, for landscape work, portraits, dance and all of the commercial publications for Oregon Ballet Theatre's 2016-17 season marketing posters, billboards, magazines etc. Dire Studios Shutter count shows 40,920 shutter actuations and shows wear around the corners, ding on the top dial, Minor scratching on LCD screens. Includes original box and all original accessories and shoulder strap. I'm an artist and have managed to get some oil paint on the body, mainly its in the grip, but it works perfectly. List price is for PayPal. Subtract 2.9% if paying by check and subtract 10% for cash local sale.

Here's the 5D mk III and accessories included.

Edited on May 29, 2017 at 11:26 AM · View previous versions

May 11, 2017 at 11:42 AM
Warbird55

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: 1D mkII

Interested in 7DII, what is the shutter count?

And do you have any feedback anywhere?

May 12, 2017 at 08:36 AM
JamesMcGrew

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: 1D mkII

Hi. Just downloaded Dire Studio's shutter count. It shows 18,416. No feedback on here but you can check my eBay for purchases as 1YoseArtist (100% positive). I'm an artist full time, part time commercial dance photographer and summer seasonal park ranger in Yosemite for the past 20 summers. I'm always happy to meet anybody locally in a public place and confirm/test the camera and obviously see that I'm who I say I am on my two websites, Facebook, twitter, and all the articles in printed magazines (Southwest Art, Western Art Collector, Plein Air Magazine etc about my work as an artist. I am well established as an international artist and show in The Ansel Adams Gallery in Yosemite, Reiser Fine Art in Carmel, Legacy Gallery in Scottsdale AZ and Jackson, WY and Holton Gallery in Berkeley. Happy to provide links to anything or talk on the phone.

May 12, 2017 at 01:32 PM
JamesMcGrew

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: 1D mkII

Reduced the prices on each of these. I now have a 1DxII so I don't need either of these high speed bodies.

May 18, 2017 at 10:32 AM
JamesMcGrew

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · FS: 1D mkII

Just added photos of my 5D Mark III.

May 25, 2017 at 11:09 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.