Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Tamron 70-200mm G2 VC (Nikon) w/ B&H receipt &a...

eke2k6
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Tamron 70-200mm G2 VC (Nikon) w/ B&H receipt & BW filter

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Tammy 70-200 G2

Item Sold

Price: $1,150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

This is probably my 6th 70-200 lens, including the 70-200E. I know they're unwieldy for the way I like to shoot, but everytime a new one hits the market, I go out and buy it like a diabetic eating a cupcake.

This is to me, the best overall 70-200 on the market. It's *bitingly* sharp, the bokeh is beautifully creamy, and the VC works like witchcraft. I compared it to my 135mm Art, and found the Tamron to be every bit as optically competent: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1484875/12#14030792

I'm only selling for the reason I stated above. This is the one that hurts the most to let go of, simply because of how amazing of a value it is.

The lens itself is in great condition, and you'll get everything that came in the box, down to the piece of plastic tape that was on the instruction manual. The only issue is that there's a solitary speck of dust under the front element. I needed the lens quickly when I bought it, and it has no effect on photos, so I never bothered returning it. I checked with Tamron and they'll gladly remove the speck under warranty if you so desire. . I'll include the original receipt so you can claim warranty, since the lens has not been registered under my name with Tamron. .

I'm asking $1,150 shipped to your door (it was ($1,300 new). I'm also including a B&W UV filter I've had on it since day 1 for protection. Please feel free to ask any question you may have. Thanks!

May 10, 2017 at 10:29 PM
RBot

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Tamron 70-200mm G2 VC (Nikon) w/ B&H receipt & BW filter

Fantastic lens. I love mine. GLWS

May 11, 2017 at 01:32 PM
Phemanine47
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Tamron 70-200mm G2 VC (Nikon) w/ B&H receipt & BW filter

Dang just bought one full price:-(. However I absolutely LOVE mine too, my new favorite lens!!!

May 11, 2017 at 03:27 PM
nick53097
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Tamron 70-200mm G2 VC (Nikon) w/ B&H receipt & BW filter

PM sent

May 12, 2017 at 03:50 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password