Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Mint - Pentax 67ii Body + AE Prism finder + Waist level finder + 4...

itsmesuraj
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Mint - Pentax 67ii Body + AE Prism finder + Waist level finder + 4 lenses + accessories

Mint - Pentax 67ii Body + AE Prism finder + Waist level finder + 4 lenses + accessories

Sold

Price: $3,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Unfortunately, with a heavy heart , I will need to part with this great kit as I am going to stick with 35mm for the logistics

This has everything working and in top notch condition.
I want to sell this as a package and will ship everything well packed.

1. Pentax 67ii body
2. Pentax AE Prism
3. Pentax Takumar 105mm f 2.4
4. Pentax Takumar 200mm f4
5. Pentax 55mm f4
6. Pentax 165mm f4
7. Pentax Waist Level Finder with leather pouch
8. Kirk L bracket for the 67
9. Eyepiece magnifier (this is a flip-up magnifier for the 67 and can help focus the image)
10. Complete extension tube set #1, 2, 3
11. Pentax 6x7 to nikon ai (f mount) adapter
12. 40” locking shutter release cable
12. Bunch of 120 film(Portra 160/400) Ilford HP5

I will also put these all in a great looking Pelican Case that is included in the sale.

This is a great kit for someone looking to switch into serious Medium format work and this is all that you will ever need.

The Body and viewfinder have the original boxes and the rest will come well packaged, so buy with confidence.

Please PM me with an email address I can send detailed pictures. I do have some high res ones of individual items.

Price includes shipping and buyer pays paypal fees. Thats a lot of camera for the money and stunning image quality.

May 10, 2017 at 05:15 PM
Kenj8246
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Mint - Pentax 67ii Body + AE Prism finder + Waist level finder + 4 lenses + accessories

Deal made, payment sent, will post feedback as soon as item(s) arrive. Thanks, Suraj.

Kenny

May 11, 2017 at 11:24 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.