New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Finally got around to editing some Automotive stuff

firingsquad
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Finally got around to editing some Automotive stuff

I seem to go through spurts with shooting and editing. I put my camera down all winter and focused on work but now spring is here and I've started shooting again. Finding the time to edit and publish photos is getting increasingly difficult with all the other projects I've got going. I made some time this week to edit some recent stuff and a few from last year...here they are..

The Final Form S14. I was asked to hold onto the photos I took of this car until after the Super Street feature was published. Seeing it in this months issue reminded me that I had shot it at First Class Fitment. In my opinion this is the nicest S chassis car in the US currently, It's just so well sorted and meticulously assembled.

Final Form S14 by Jared, on Flickr

Final Form S14 by Jared, on Flickr

Next is my good friend Paul's Mercedes. I got kicked out of this location by a power happy municipal police officer shortly after taking this photo, despite my explaining to him that I had secured permission from his supervisor. Oh well...

Merc by Jared, on Flickr

Last is my personal car. This was taken at the end of an event on Boston's city hall plaza called "Art Of The Automobile" possibly the only chance I'll ever have to use this location I took full advantage of it. I've got a few more photos to edit from this event that I'll post in the coming days. This may be the last time I shoot my car in its current form, I'm impatiently waiting for a container to arrive from Japan with a whole bunch of new parts.

Boston by Jared, on Flickr

May 09, 2017 at 12:16 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.