Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: Canon EF 28-135 IS USM

TVRguy
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Canon EF 28-135 IS USM

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 5D

Item Withdrawn

Price: $300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail with insurance to lower 48. I am not responsible for what happens to the camera after the post office takes it! If it gets stolen off your front steps there is nothing I can do about it (yes, it happened, and yes, I lost $300 from it)

This is an original 5D, with a lot of wear on it. I bought it probably about 6 years ago, and it had a new shutter installed the week before I bought it. I estimate I put about 15-20k shots on the shutter, maybe less. It is impossible to know.

It is in perfect working order, looks like it's been used a lot - and it has. but it has also been loved. If you are looking for an inexpensive way to get into shooting full frame, this is it.

I have been using this camera as a second shooter rig right up until a couple of weeks ago. I've upgraded my second shooter equipment and no longer needs this.

Including extra focusing screen (I think there is a high-precision one in there now, and the stock one is in the package - not sure if it's the other way around).

Also including CF card, spare aftermarket batteries, and the OEM charger (never used it, seems to work but can't guarantee) + aftermarket charger.

The grip is also in perfect working order.

I don't know how to rate the condition of a camera that's this old, but has had the shutter replaced. I'm calling it a 7 - but please note the cosmetics. The plastic texture has worn smooth in some areas, there are dings and scratches, etc. But it's in great working order.

See sample photo below taken with the 28-135 lens (at f/5.6 @ 135mm)

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon EF 28-135 IS USM lens

Item still Available

Price: $170.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail with insurance to lower 48. I am not responsible for what happens to the camera after the post office takes it! If it gets stolen off your front steps there is nothing I can do about it (yes, it happened, and yes, I lost $300 from it)

I don't have the packaging for this lens, it's been a backup that in reality, never got touched for me, so it's time to get rid of it, it's taking up space. I bought it used a couple of years ago.

It's in fine shape, doesn't look new, but doesn't look beat up. There's a little play in the top section, but I think that's normal for this lens. The photos look great to me (see sample below at 135mm and f/5.6).

Edited on May 17, 2017 at 09:27 PM · View previous versions

May 07, 2017 at 10:32 PM
TVRguy
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Canon EF 28-135 IS USM

more pics

May 07, 2017 at 10:33 PM
TVRguy
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Canon EF 28-135 IS USM