Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Shootsac lens bag $100 shipped

pgriedl
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Shootsac lens bag $100 shipped

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Shootsac lens bag

Sold

Price: $100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: PayPal gift, shipping is on me

I was at a wedding and saw the photographer using one of these, thought it was really cool and bought one that night. Once I used it on a few shoots, I realized that I don't change lenses often enough to have them on me all of the time. The bag was $180 new, but I'm just looking for $100 obo shipped.

The following is straight from their site:

•Quick, one-handed access to your gear means you'll never miss a shot
•3 neoprene pockets keep prime and zoom lenses safely at your fingertips
•1 unique body hugging design let's you WEAR your lenses and shoot SMART without suffering
•3 snap pockets hold batteries, business cards, CF cards, lens caps, etc. Extra space for your cell, wallet, memory cards, flash and other shooting day “must haves”
•Super comfortable, lightweight, wetsuit-grade neoprene cushions your body and your equipment
•Ergonomic shape hugs your body so you feel sleek and mobile instead of clumsy and bulky
•Slim design actually makes it less obvious that you are carrying camera equipment
•Interchangeable Covers let you change your look...as easily as you change your lenses

May 06, 2017 at 03:04 PM
pgriedl
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Shootsac lens bag $100 shipped

Price drop.

Jun 26, 2017 at 03:50 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.