Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Sold: Another $drop Fuji X-T1 Great cond., original charg...

TVRguy
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Another $drop Fuji X-T1 Great cond., original charger, spare battery

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fuji X-T1 Great cond., original charger, spare battery $525

Item Sold

Price: $525.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail with insurance to lower 48. I am not responsible for what happens to the camera after the post office takes it! If it gets stolen off your front steps there is nothing I can do about it (yes, it happened, and yes, I lost $300 from it)

This X-T1 is in great shape. Outside of some wear on the thumb part of the rubber grip (which is hard to see), and a small bit of brassing on the top edge (again, hard to see or photograph well), it is in GREAT shape. Perfect working order, just a great camera.

I have upgraded to the X-T2 and need to cover some of the $$ by selling the old one.

Including the OEM charger, OEM battery (which was lightly used, I have a small army of aftermarket batteries I use) plus a spare aftermarket battery for good measure.

Original strap and the cute little EF-X8 flash it came with (which wasn't used beyond the first day, got a Nissin i40).

Looking for $525 net to me.

Edited on May 19, 2017 at 03:47 AM · View previous versions

May 06, 2017 at 03:25 PM
TVRguy
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Another $drop Fuji X-T1 Great cond., original charger, spare battery

More pics

May 06, 2017 at 03:39 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password