New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

end

Anthony & Calista | Senior Prom 2017

Bruce Sawle
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Anthony & Calista | Senior Prom 2017

Beautiful as usual. 6,4 and 7 being my favorites. I'm surprised she was not planning on going. I suppose most boys would be terrified of the insuing photo shoot by mom. .

May 06, 2017 at 05:06 AM
Gary Schmeidle
• •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Anthony & Calista | Senior Prom 2017

Beautiful work Lisa, especially under the short time window and the added emotions of it being her senior year prom! Love the colors, locations, posing. And they are an extremely striking couple. 7, 10, 13 and 15 really stand out to me but they are all gorgeous!

On a side note I think a vision test is due for the males in the Kingman high school if this beautiful young woman was not going to be asked to her senior year prom!

May 08, 2017 at 02:50 PM
rntbot

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Anthony & Calista | Senior Prom 2017

You win! These are amazing. I had the pleasure of visiting you beautiful state last month. My daughter lives in phoenix. Lots of awesome spots for photography.

May 09, 2017 at 12:39 AM
unclechuck
• • •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Anthony & Calista | Senior Prom 2017

What a wonderful series! I voted --- not just for the Feature but for this wonderful young couple.

Charles

ps If you think the years flew by, wait until a beautiful 14 year old granddaughter appears in a blink of an eye!

Edited on May 12, 2017 at 01:33 PM · View previous versions

May 10, 2017 at 02:25 AM
CW100
• • • • •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Anthony & Calista | Senior Prom 2017

good looking couple - nice pics

May 10, 2017 at 06:12 PM
MikeMancil
• •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Anthony & Calista | Senior Prom 2017

Stunningly good images, stunning young lady (the eyes, it's always the eyes and she has them), handsome guy but we all know we're just props next to such beauty, but most stunning is that a bevy of invitations didn't arrive the first day of the school year ... Mike

May 12, 2017 at 01:34 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

tgrantster
• •
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Anthony & Calista | Senior Prom 2017

They are all brilliant Lisa. Must have been a fun shoot but as a parent maybe a bit tough

Lisa, "Get closer...closer...TOO CLOSE!!!". "OK now put your hands on her hips...THAT's NOT HER HIPS!!!".

4 and 7 really jump out for me but like I said, all are beautiful.

May 12, 2017 at 04:20 PM
davenfl
• • • •
p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · Anthony & Calista | Senior Prom 2017

These are wonderful images Lisa. It is hard to believe she is soon off to college. Really seems like yesterday when you first shared images of your very young daughter who has grown before our eyes into a stunning and very beautiful young lady. With all intended respect she truly has her mother's beauty and no doubt the charm to go with it, No disrespect meant to Dad's significant contribution. What a true blessing your beautiful family is for you and your husband. Had to laugh on how my good friend Ron (friscoron) stuck his toe in the water to shoot the wedding, he would, , get my vote. Thank you for sharing.

Dave

May 13, 2017 at 03:07 AM
Lisa_Holloway
• • • •
p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · Anthony & Calista | Senior Prom 2017

Thank you all so much!

May 13, 2017 at 10:23 AM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • •
p.2 #10 · p.2 #10 · Anthony & Calista | Senior Prom 2017

Just another fantastic series Lisa! So nice to see a classy looking couple in a classic appearance. They compliment each other very well...and the photography ain't bad either! .
Dan

May 14, 2017 at 01:54 PM
Travis Rhoads
• • • •
p.2 #11 · p.2 #11 · Anthony & Calista | Senior Prom 2017

I know you are not a fan of smiles in images...but when they smile, they light up and it changes the feeling of the images, and in a very good way. Great set.

May 15, 2017 at 08:25 PM
       end

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password