Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
3
       end
  

Great Dane Puppy
  
 
Speedliner
Offline

Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · Great Dane Puppy


Every time these bubble up I have to look at them again. Love these shots. I had a Great Dane once, but that's not why...they're just great shots. Both make me smile and the chair shot is just so perfect.


Sep 07, 2017 at 08:18 PM
Pibblepictures
Offline

Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · Great Dane Puppy


He has a great little pout-pout face.....Great shots!



Sep 07, 2017 at 08:37 PM
birdied
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · Great Dane Puppy


Gorgeous work.

Birdie



Sep 09, 2017 at 04:15 AM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



renfield33
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · Great Dane Puppy


beautiful puppy. I hope you keep posting because it is fun to watch the Great Danes grow up so fast!



Sep 10, 2017 at 01:58 PM
Mike Bons
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #5 · p.3 #5 · Great Dane Puppy


Speedliner wrote:
Every time these bubble up I have to look at them again. Love these shots. I had a Great Dane once, but that's not why...they're just great shots. Both make me smile and the chair shot is just so perfect.


Thank you!
---------------------------------------------

Pibblepictures wrote:
He has a great little pout-pout face.....Great shots!


Thank you! Yes, it certainly help him get out of trouble
---------------------------------------------

birdied wrote:
Gorgeous work.

Birdie


Thanks Birdie!
---------------------------------------------

renfield33 wrote:
beautiful puppy. I hope you keep posting because it is fun to watch the Great Danes grow up so fast!


Thank you!

Here are a few more of him from a couple of weeks ago with my boys. He is closing in on a 100lbs now at 6 months old and he thinks is is a lap dog!
































Sep 11, 2017 at 01:55 AM
JSaun
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #6 · p.3 #6 · Great Dane Puppy


Love these images!


Sep 11, 2017 at 03:39 PM
1       2      
3
       end






FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
3
       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password