Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: Nikkor-S RF Millennium 50mm

JimBuchanan
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Nikkor-S RF Millennium 50mm

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikkor-S RF Millennium 50mm

Available

Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority in the CONUS.

I have for sale a Nikkor-S Rangefinder Millennium 50mm f/1.4. I have been using this lens on a Sony a7RII with adapters. It is in mint condition. This lens was split off from the camera/lens set by the previous owner. Included is the lens, original mint Nikkor hood and front cap and a generic cap. Various adapters are available to use this lens on Sony E and Leica M cameras. Price $850 shipped CONUS.

I also have a custom Nikkor-S to Leica M bayonet adapter I can include for $85. This adapter will allow a Techart Pro adapter to be used with the Nikkor. Note this adapter has no helical for focusing.

And finally, I have a Leicaist Leica M to Sony E macro adapter that has been reworked to allow easier focusing and give hardstop infinity with the lens. Because it is not a real lens helical, there is some play in use but the hardstop infinity is accurate. Asking $75.

Please PM with any questions. There is a post about this lens here:
https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1468213/0#13863713

Apr 27, 2017 at 11:19 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.