Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: 35/2 Zeiss Milvus ZF for Nikon (135/1.8 Sigma sold)

frankpetronio
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: 35/2 Zeiss Milvus ZF for Nikon (135/1.8 Sigma sold)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   135/1.8 Sigma ART for Nikon with USB Dock

Sold

Price: $1,275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: $27 East of Mississippi and $37 West of for fully insured Priority Mail

Just reduced prices significantly so I'm not inclined to dicker.

Three weeks old and perfect condition but I did take it on a trip and it doesn't feel right trying to return it with the typical mild signs of use of a newer lens, no defects, scratches, perfect glass. I love the rendering, sharpness, speed, and build quality but do not care for the focal length. Includes a similarly new 82mm BW F-Pro XS Digital filter (installed immediately) and new Sigma USB Dock. Over $1525 invested. Absolutely clean and definitely a sharp copy, focusing is far quicker than the Nikon 105 and accurate too. Fine tuned using the dock to my D810. Will include original box and materials, USA receipt from MPEX.com (Midwest Photo Exchange in Columbus, Ohio). Please email me for sample images if you are serious (if you PM then include your email address). Thanks

Samples: http://www.frankpetronio.com/frank-petronio-blog/sigma-135-1-8-art-lens-samples

Price is NET to me after fees

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   35/2 Zeiss Milvus for Nikon

Withdrawn

Price: $785.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: $27 East of Mississippi and $37 West of for fully insured Priority Mail

Purchased October 2016 from Lens Rentals (I rented it and kept it because it was a sharp copy) and also in excellent plus condition with all original materials. I have other Milvus lenses, the build quality is wonderful, lovely lens with great rendering and sharpness. I just don't use it very often. Glass protected by UV from first minute. Sent in an OEM Zeiss box sent from Lens Rental but the serial number on the box does not match.

Buy this knowing you're getting a good one.

Price is NET to me after fees and shipping. It is FIRM.

$27 East of Mississippi and $37 West of for fully insured Priority Mail.

9/10 BW Nano XS filter available for $18.

Edited on Jun 08, 2017 at 08:28 AM · View previous versions

Apr 26, 2017 at 06:58 PM
tchoula
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: 35/2 Zeiss Milvus ZF for Nikon (135/1.8 Sigma sold)

PM sent on 135mm

May 02, 2017 at 12:59 PM
loganme
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: 35/2 Zeiss Milvus ZF for Nikon (135/1.8 Sigma sold)

Pm'd

Jun 09, 2017 at 08:19 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.