FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

Warning - B&H Now Using UPS Shipping to Canada

molson
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · Warning - B&H Now Using UPS Shipping to Canada

According to UPS, B&H sent the package with paperwork showing that the taxes and customs charges were to be paid by the receiver (me) despite the fact that they had already collected these fees from me at the time of order.

Now the shipment is stuck in a UPS warehouse somewhere, so it looks like this shipping fiasco has cost me US$380.

Jul 04, 2017 at 01:34 PM
henryp
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · Warning - B&H Now Using UPS Shipping to Canada

Web No: 1045454400
I'd like to see a copy of that paperwork so I can show it to our shipping dept manager. Our order entry system shows the two ordered items plus brokerage, GST & PST There was no s&h fee.

Henry Posner
[email protected]
B&H Photo-Video

Jul 04, 2017 at 03:43 PM
molson
• • • • • •
p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · Warning - B&H Now Using UPS Shipping to Canada

henryp wrote:
I'd like to see a copy of that paperwork so I can show it to our shipping dept manager. Our order entry system shows the two ordered items plus brokerage, GST & PST There was no s&h fee.

Henry Posner
[email protected]
B&H Photo-Video

I received no paperwork from UPS - you will have to contact them to get a copy.

I tried to explain to the various people at UPS who kept calling me that I had already paid these charges to B&H, but they insist that the paperwork with the shipment indicated I was responsible for those charges.

I advised UPS that I was not willing to pay these fees again and that they should contact B&H to get the paperwork straightened out. They would not do that so I refused the package. According to the tracking information, UPS transferred the package to a warehouse where it has been sitting ever since.

Your contacts at UPS should be able to verify all of this information. If it is correct, then the error was on the part of the B&H shipping department and you need to rectify it with UPS or refund my money. If I was given incorrect information by the three different UPS people that called me (which I think is more likely), your contacts at UPS should be able to correct the issue on their side and get the package delivered to me at no additional charge (as promised).

Jul 05, 2017 at 02:17 PM
henryp
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · Warning - B&H Now Using UPS Shipping to Canada

Unless I'm mistaken (always possible) this is the same transaction we discussed during June. Nothing I said then has changed. Our customer service department is aware of this. They've asked UPS to return the package to us and will process your refund after receiving their reply.

Henry Posner
[email protected]
B&H Photo-Video

Jul 05, 2017 at 02:34 PM
molson
• • • • • •
p.3 #5 · p.3 #5 · Warning - B&H Now Using UPS Shipping to Canada

I finally received my partial refund - about C$50 less than I paid thanks to the currency exchange fees, plus I lost all the B&H Rewards credits I used to pay of a portion of the order... so I'm out about C$90 in total - about 1/4 of the value of my order - all thanks to B&H and UPS.

It's my own fault, I guess... I really should have known better than to order anything from B&H after they starting using shady UPS shipping again.

Jul 17, 2017 at 03:19 PM
1       2      
       end

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password