p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Gargoyle

Afraid I'm not seeing it Ben,

Bob

Apr 23, 2017 at 03:08 PM
ben egbert
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Gargoyle

two eyes and a nose with a shrub in it. This is not my thing and I am staring to find stuff like i see posted here. But I am trying.

Apr 23, 2017 at 03:26 PM
Bob Jarman
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Gargoyle

ben egbert wrote:
two eyes and a nose with a shrub in it. This is not my thing and I am staring to find stuff like i see posted here. But I am trying.

I can see something like "Popeye" - congratulations for trying, keep it up !

Bob

Apr 23, 2017 at 03:51 PM
sbeme
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Gargoyle

I sees it and I likes it!
Nice find!

Scott

Apr 23, 2017 at 04:53 PM
ben egbert
• • • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Gargoyle

Thanks Scott. I was driving by at a roaring 10 MPH when I caught it out the corner of my eye. I found a pull off and went back.

Apr 23, 2017 at 05:17 PM
Rick Joyce
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Gargoyle

Gargoyles have historically been grotesque carvings, I guess meant to scare something or other away and I can see that in your imaginative capture.

Apr 23, 2017 at 07:33 PM
lighthound
• • • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Gargoyle

I can see two faces. Popeye kinda face and hat at the top and a skull with teeth at the bottom.

Nice driveby find!

I think darker moodier light might help improve but you could always play with some D&B to bring out the traits you want.

Kudos for seeing this Ben! Far cry from your normal style but you spotted it which is the hard part when you're not use to looking for it.

Dave

Apr 23, 2017 at 07:59 PM
ben egbert
• • • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Gargoyle

lighthound wrote:
I can see two faces. Popeye kinda face and hat at the top and a skull with teeth at the bottom.

Nice driveby find!

I think darker moodier light might help improve but you could always play with some D&B to bring out the traits you want.

Kudos for seeing this Ben! Far cry from your normal style but you spotted it which is the hard part when you're not use to looking for it.

Dave

Thanks Dave, I am usually in a hurry to get someplace else, and in this case I was heading home. I was driving slow and stopping often because I did not want to leave.

This is sort of like an assignment image. Self assigned. Not taken lightly, but lacking any feel for the style it will take a while for this old dog to learn new tricks.

Apr 23, 2017 at 09:30 PM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.