Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · My Book shot with Rolleiflex

Dan Wagner
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · My Book shot with Rolleiflex

Never Seeing Nothing by Dan Wagner

Price: $44.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Ship CONUS

Last year, my photo book, Never Seeing Nothing was published by InkBooks. All the photos were shot with 120 black and white Kodak film and Rolleiflex cameras. I developed and scanned all the photos. My publisher, Ink Photo Books had the book printed in Iceland -- 95 duotones, 96 pages, hardcover, cloth bound, edition of 500. Size: 10.2 x 0.6 x 7.2 inches

Several photos have won prizes at shows and contests.

Check out my article: The Wonderful World of Rolleiflex Photography: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/explora/photography/tips-and-solutions/wonderful-world-rolleiflex-tlr-photography-street-photography

Price is $44.00 shipped to USA lower 48 states.

Can ship internationally at an added cost -- will provide info upon request.

The printing in this book is some of the best you'll see -- the printer got it right!

Copies will be signed and numbered.

Apr 23, 2017 at 08:22 AM
freddie69

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · My Book shot with Rolleiflex

Your post is in violation of the rules of this forum. "Commercial sales are not allowed. The Buy and Sell board is dedicated to photographers selling their 'own personal' items. The board moderator will evaluate every 'suspect' listing and decide if it's commercial or not."

I have reported this to the moderator of the forum.

May 05, 2017 at 12:34 PM
Dan Wagner
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · My Book shot with Rolleiflex

This is my own photobook. Not a violation. Have a nice day!

Edited on May 08, 2017 at 07:22 AM · View previous versions

May 05, 2017 at 01:17 PM
freddie69

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · My Book shot with Rolleiflex

Your reply about me, not me is what is nasty. Your post is not for your 'own personal" photographic equipment/property but a book printed by "my publisher, Ink Photo Books" You truthfully state that it is a commercial printing of 500 copies.

By conducting a Google search on the title, your book is easily found to be available for purchase through the web sites of Amazon.com, Antennabooks.com, eBay.com, abesbooks.com in the USA, as well as several web sites whose language is not English. There are also several web sites which review your book.

I cannot fathom how this is not a violation of this rule: "Commercial sales are not allowed. The Buy and Sell board is dedicated to photographers selling their 'own personal' items.".

Lastly, you offer not one copy but "copies" which you will sign and number.

May 05, 2017 at 11:02 PM
Dan Wagner
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · My Book shot with Rolleiflex

Commercial printing? That's funny. Limited edition books sold at the cost of printing. What s stalker -- Amazon, eBay, abehbooks. I'm sure you spent a lot of time investigating me, too. All the while, Freddie69, remains behind the bushes in the roll of the anonymous troll. The photos are mine, and the publisher gave me some copies which I can sell directly if you wish to buy one. Satisfied? People like Freddie69 take a publisher who wants to help photographers by publishing their photos in book form to share with other photographers and turn it into something ugly. How can it be commercial if nobody is making a profit? Please don't answer. And please stop being a stalker. You'll be happier.

May 06, 2017 at 08:11 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.