Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Withdrawn: LAST CHANCE! Half-price Olympus OM Zuiko 50mm F1.2 open box +...

mvns

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: LAST CHANCE! Half-price Olympus OM Zuiko 50mm F1.2 open box + adapters

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Olympus OM-System Zuiko Auto-S 50mm F1.2 Lens

Withdrawn

Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority

Optics and coatings are perfect, however the glass is dusty, really needs cleaning. Mechanically like new. Aperture ring has good detents, and the aperture blades are clean and dry.

Package will include original front and rear lens caps.

There's no place near me that will do a cleaning for this lens, so I'm letting this go, maybe you'll have better luck. If you decide not to do a cleaning, the dust won't show up until you hit around f/8, at least on my 5DII. Then again, the selling point of this thing is its f/1.2 aperture!

Price includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail to CONUS and Paypal fees. This is trading for $550 in mint condition, so hit me up with reasonable offers. Please don't hesitate to contact me for more pictures or if you have any questions regarding the dust.

Also I have an OM-->EF and OM-->Leica M mount adapter, both by Fotodiox. Let me know if you want me to include them.

Apr 21, 2017 at 10:13 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.