Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: 5dIII Low Shutter Count--Gently Used 5D3 5D MkIII

chiron
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: 5dIII Low Shutter Count--Gently Used 5D3 5D MkIII

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 5DMkIII 5D3 5dIII 5d MkIII 5d Mark III $1750

Sold

Price: $1,750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: priority mail CONUS, I pay

$1750, net to me of any fees. This is a very gently used USA model 5D Mark III. It was purchased new by me and has never been used by anyone else. It shows some faint signs of use but is in excellent cosmetic condition. I think it would be rated a 9 on the B&H used equipment scale. It looks great and works perfectly. It has only 27,727 shutter actuations out of a rated life of 150,000 shutter actuations--a very low shutter count.

The sale includes the box (in excellent condition) and everything that came with the camera--unopened neck strap, unopened software, Canon battery, Canon battery charger, usb cable, RCA cable, 2 pocket guides (perfect condition in English and Spanish), 2 owner's/instruction manuals (perfect condition in English and Spanish), and the original USA warranty card. See photo for items that are included in this sale. I am also including three additional non-Canon batteries (not shown in photo but included in sale).

I am an amateur photographer, and I am exceptionally careful with my gear. The camera has been handled gently. It has never been used for video, which--according to Roger Cicala at LensRentals--is especially hard on a camera's electronics.

Please check my feedback on ebay under the name chironny--it is excellent. I have sold my personal photo gear over the years and if you read the ebay comments by buyers you will see that they are always very pleased and often surprised at how good the condition is of the lenses, cameras, and flashes that they receive from me. I take care of my gear, and this is all my personal gear.

Eight photographs are provided for inspection. The last two show the main visible marks of use: the edges near the shutter button show slight wear--it actually is more visible in the photos than it is in person; and the bottom of the camera has pressure marks from having a quick-release tripod adapter on for the life of the camera. There is also wear on the lugs for attaching camera straps. But the camera looks great and works perfectly.

Edited on Apr 23, 2017 at 04:21 PM · View previous versions

Apr 20, 2017 at 09:05 PM
aminoacid

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: 5dIII Low Shutter Count--Gently Used 5D3 5D MkIII

Pictures?

Apr 20, 2017 at 10:42 PM
Corvette95

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: 5dIII Low Shutter Count--Gently Used 5D3 5D MkIII

I can offer $1500, if interested pm or email [email protected] THANKS!

Apr 23, 2017 at 06:45 AM
chiron
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: 5dIII Low Shutter Count--Gently Used 5D3 5D MkIII

Sorry, camera was sold on ebay this morning for $1800.

Apr 24, 2017 at 10:31 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.