Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Canon TS-E Lenses 45mm f2.8 and 90mm f2.8

molson
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon TS-E Lenses 45mm f2.8 and 90mm f2.8

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 45mm f2.8 TS-E Lens

Sold

Price: $750.00
Payment method: PayPal in US$, or Interac EMT in CA$ less 3% (based on XE.com exchange rate)
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping is extra, and based on buyer's postal code; ships to Canada or the USA

Selling a very clean Canon 45mm f2.8 TS-E lens. The glass is perfect, and the body of the lens shows little or no signs of wear, and all controls operate smoothly. The date code is UV0103. Comes with caps and hood (scuff marks on front cap and hood) but no case or box.

Lens is located in Gabriola, BC and will ship by Canada Post Expedited Parcel service. Shipping is available to Canada and the USA only; if you are paying with PayPal, please note that I can only ship to a verified address.

I am not interested in any trades at the moment; reasonable offers considered, but low-ball offers will be ignored.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 90mm f2.8 TS-E Lens

Sold

Price: $725.00
Payment method: PayPal in US$, or Interac EMT in CA$ less 3% (based on XE.com exchange rate)
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Shipping is extra, and based on buyer's postal code; ships to Canada or the USA

Selling a very clean Canon 90mm f2.8 TS-E lens. The glass is perfect, and the body of the lens shows little or no signs of wear, and all controls operate smoothly. The date code is UO0602. Comes with caps and hood (hood sticks a bit) but no case or box.

Lens is located in Gabriola, BC and will ship by Canada Post Expedited Parcel service. Shipping is available to Canada and the USA only; if you are paying with PayPal, please note that I can only ship to a verified address.

I am not interested in any trades at the moment; reasonable offers considered, but low-ball offers will be ignored.

Apr 20, 2017 at 11:10 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.