New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Looking for a Fujifilm GF32-64mm f4

Waki
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Looking for a Fujifilm GF32-64mm f4

FM'ers, I have this lens on order from several places, money down at one store to get to the top of their list. Its not working. I have a few gigs developing where I could use this lens with the GFX 50s but it seems to be pretty rare. Does anyone know where I can buy one? Except from Japan off eBay?

Lens rental places have it. The connected Fuji photographers have it as do a few others I have seen. Post or PM if you have a store name, web site or number to call. Thanks.

Apr 20, 2017 at 09:10 AM
rfkiii
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Looking for a Fujifilm GF32-64mm f4

Actually, I had one in hand along with the GFX 50s when the first batches were sent out in the USA. But I received some concerning health news that darkened the aspect of future photography so I returned the camera and lens unopened. The biopsies are back and I've been given a clean bill of health.

I have found no source for the 32-64 and the major retailers have variable stock on the camera. I did put in my preorder for the 23mm.

Apr 25, 2017 at 01:07 PM
Mark Rigsby
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Looking for a Fujifilm GF32-64mm f4

I guess I got lucky, I decided I wanted to get one and walked into my local store and they had one on the shelf. It is fantastic lens. I would periodically check your local store as well

Apr 25, 2017 at 08:11 PM

FM Forums | Fuji Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.