Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Carl Zeiss Distagon 28mm f/2 for Nikon ZF.2, Box, Papers + 1.5yr W...

bluloo
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Carl Zeiss Distagon 28mm f/2 for Nikon ZF.2, Box, Papers + 1.5yr Warranty

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Carl Zeiss Distagon ZF.2 28mm f/2 for Nikon + 1.5yr Warranty

Sold

Price: $585.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Domestic USPS Priority Mail shipping, with tracking and insurance. International extra. at cost.

Recently purchased from Lens Authority. Gorgeous lens, with a reputation for absolutely fantastic IQ, but I've never shot more than a test image with it, so I decided to go a different route.

Lens Authority rated the cosmetics and glass as exceptional.

I'd rate the lens between 9 and 9.5.
Lens hood rated at 8.5 due to very minor paint marks and a flocking blemish that I re-covered with a small piece of optical flocking. I can include another piece of optical flocking if you'd like to re-apply it at a later date.

Original Zeiss rear cap fit loosely, so I replaced it with a generic Nikon cap. Will include both.

Includes box, papers, lens, hood, F/R caps.
Transferable 2yr warranty with about 1.5+yrs remaining

$585, Payment via regular PP, inclusive of fees and domestic USPS Priority Mail shipping with tracking and insurance.
International extra. at cost.

Edit: Inadvertently marked as sold. Fixed. Lens is available.

Apr 19, 2017 at 01:29 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.