Weekly assignment 306: Overhead
Deadline: August 20th noon UTC/GMT

WA Rules ยท Current entries

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · #758 Times Sq

k4nch1

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · #758 Times Sq

My first post here! Here's a photo i took from Times Sq recently.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Apr 17, 2017 at 06:28 PM
mikmcllstr

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · #758 Times Sq

Man I always forget how nice the rx100 is. I should dig mine out! Great shot, good luck, and welcome to FM!

Apr 18, 2017 at 06:29 PM
k4nch1

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · #758 Times Sq

This is actually my first RX 100. Bought it because i was traveling to Europe and didnt want to bring a lot of gears. It came in really handy and it does the job. I think i took a lot of good pictures with it. And unfortunately, i'm getting attached with it. hahaha.

Apr 24, 2017 at 09:00 PM
mikmcllstr

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · #758 Times Sq

Thanks rx100 was why I left Canon. I bought the little Sony as a walk around and fell in love with it. I said "if I enjoy this surely I'd like an a6000" so bought one of those. And then I said "If I like the a6000 surely I'd like an A7". So I. Ought one of those. And then I spent more money on lenses than I ever thought imaginable. As an amateur it was entirely too much. Sony then decides to release a new camera every 36 days so I jump on an a7ii and then they release the Gmasters so I get the 85.... I had to jump ship before I went bankrupt. My new gear acquisition syndrome was being fueled daily. I don't have the will power to say no!
Long story short, I shoot Fuji now but still keep my rx100 in the drawer lol

Apr 25, 2017 at 05:55 AM
k4nch1

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · #758 Times Sq

I left Canon because my wife got me a6000. I fell in love with it to the point i traded in my Canon for A7ii. haha.

Apr 25, 2017 at 01:07 PM

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.