Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Nikon 300 mm f/2.8 AF-S (version I) lens

film_4ever
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 300 mm f/2.8 AF-S (version I) lens

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 300 mm f/2.8 AF-S (version I) lens

Sold

Price: $1,900.00
Payment method: PayPal, Cashier's Check, Postal Money Order, Personal check, etc.,
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Fed Ex Ground

Nikon 300 f/2.8 AF-S lens (pre-VR). This version of the 300 f2.8 is incredibly sharp even wide open. It is the sharpest Nikon lens I've ever owned. It performs superbly even with teleconverters. It is a great sports and wildlife lens. It's perfect for dimly lit HS football fields and basketball courts. Autofocus responds instantly upon depression of the shutter release button. Autofocus is silent and silky smooth. It is also a wonderful portrait lens if you can deal with the weight and bulk. I would rate the lens condition as somewhere around 8.5 (out of 10). It has some scuffs on the exterior, but only one chip in the paint, which is small and near the bottom of the tripod foot (shown in the eighth photo below). Glass is immaculate. I don't even see any internal dust. The lens hood has some scrapes and scuffs on it. Comes with Kirk Arca-Swiss style quick release plate which is compatible with many tripod heads.

Shipping and insurance charges extra.

Lens ships only to lower 48 contiguous U.S. states only. (Sorry)

Please PM me if you have any interest, as I won't be checking posts to this thread on a regular basis. Thanks !!

Edited on Apr 13, 2017 at 08:25 PM · View previous versions

Apr 13, 2017 at 08:01 PM
film_4ever
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 300 mm f/2.8 AF-S (version I) lens

More photos for your consideration

Apr 13, 2017 at 08:05 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.