Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Canon G7X Mark II - mint, LNIB

Feudal1
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon G7X Mark II - mint, LNIB

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon G7X Mark II

Sold

Price: $550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

In like-new condition, purchased from B&H just last week. Comes with all the original stuff - besides the camera itself, it also comes with strap, battery, charger, documentation, and original packaging. It looks like it's brand-new - there is not a mark or scratch anywhere on the camera body, LCD screen, or lens. Looks and operates perfectly.

I could still return it to B&H for a refund, but my reasoning... "changed my mind"... doesn't feel like a legit reason to return the camera to the retailer. I hate buying something new, opening the box, and finding signs that my new purchase isn't actually new. I suspect I'm not the only one. Hence, I'm selling my Canon G7X Mark II myself. I will include the B&H invoice for warranty purposes to the buyer.

I'm also including an extra genuine Canon battery for the camera, free-of-charge.

Reasons for selling - I took the G7X Mark II with me to Baltimore this weekend, and while I loved the results I got out of this great little camera, I decided I would rather use a smallish DSLR (purchased a Nikon D7200 kit on sale today), with the flexibility of being able to attach different lenses.

I'm in the Frederick, MD area. If you are interested, or have any questions, feel free to hit me up on PM. I'm not interested in any trades. I have a stellar reputation on the Buy & Sell forum, and have been a member of FM for many years.

Thanks!

Edited on Apr 11, 2017 at 08:40 AM · View previous versions

Apr 10, 2017 at 10:05 PM
Feudal1
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon G7X Mark II - mint, LNIB

A few photos taken by my G7X Mark II this weekend in Baltimore. I have left the EXIF data attached to each image.

One shot was taken inside the Baltimore Convention Center during Tattoofest. The others were at Harbor Place or up on Federal Hill in Baltimore.

These should give an idea of just how capable this camera is.

Apr 10, 2017 at 10:12 PM
matanuska
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon G7X Mark II - mint, LNIB

Pm sent

Apr 11, 2017 at 09:29 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.