Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

end

Ya Ha Tinda - Just East of Banff National Park - My Days ...

louie champan
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Ya Ha Tinda - Just East of Banff National Park - My Days Collection

Superb set of horse shots, really enjoyed them.

Apr 15, 2017 at 05:31 PM
Scott Stoness
• • • • • •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Ya Ha Tinda - Just East of Banff National Park - My Days Collection

wonderer: The non natural setting is what particularly appeals to me about these horses. They are wary. And based on my experience with the stallion staring my down - they are not your typical horses. And obviously they are used to protecting their young from predators. Glad you like them. They are fun to see. Much appreciated. Scott

pharvic: Glad you like the work. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

eyelaser: Its funny but the wild horses are really barrel chested - I am not sure if thats just their heritage (the theory is that they escaped from logging in early 1900's so they would be offspring of working horses) or because it gets really cold (-40 and deep snow and wolves) and tough and barrel chested horses are better in snow or both. Maybe they even have ass in them but my rudimentary biology history suggests thats not possible. Glad you liked them. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

YneGrwr: Glad you like 2,3,4. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Apr 15, 2017 at 08:53 PM
Scott Stoness
• • • • • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Ya Ha Tinda - Just East of Banff National Park - My Days Collection

Archibald: It is soon to be a goto place in Alberta for photography. This is where the bison are going to be released into the Banff Park - bighorn, elk, bison, wild horses, wolves - its a great place. If you go - bring tight fitting clothing and check your clothes/head afterwards - I picked up about 8 ticks on my toque in my visit. I don't think we have much lyme desease but it never hurts to be cautious.

jfwoodman: Glad you like something different - wild horses. It was fun. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

louie champan: Being wild and unkept and wary makes the taking pictures of these animals much more challenging. Its was fun. Glad you like the set. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Scott

Apr 15, 2017 at 08:57 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

canadajim
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Ya Ha Tinda - Just East of Banff National Park - My Days Collection

Great set Scott - love the horses.

Jim

Apr 19, 2017 at 01:14 AM
Scott Stoness
• • • • • •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Ya Ha Tinda - Just East of Banff National Park - My Days Collection

canadajim wrote:

Jim

Thanks Jim - it was a fun place to visit. Much appreciated. Scott

Apr 20, 2017 at 03:12 AM
Scott Stoness
• • • • • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Ya Ha Tinda - Just East of Banff National Park - My Days Collection

canadajim wrote:

Jim

Thanks Jim - it was a fun place to visit. Much appreciated. Scott

Apr 20, 2017 at 03:12 AM
       end

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password