Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Canon 70-200mm f/4 L IS with extras $675

ufokkk
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 70-200mm f/4 L IS with extras $675

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 70-200mm f/4 L IS with extras

Sold

Price: $675.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

For sale is a Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM Lens in pristine condition (date code UC). The glass elements are of pristine condition, with absolutely no scratch or haze. And the barrel is also as clean as new. It's been used with a B+W XS-pro MRC nano Digital filter since day 1 and it has been always well kept in a lens case. The AF and focus are fast and sharp. Only used a handful of times. No scuff on the hood.

The sale includes everything as purchased new, including all accessories, i.e. lens hood, pouch, warranty card (bought in Japan), etc. And I am including the B+W XS-pro MRC nano Digital filter.

Price reduced. Please add 3% if not using Paypal gift. I will cover shipping cost to 48 lower states.

Apr 09, 2017 at 12:44 AM
nanogram
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 70-200mm f/4 L IS with extras $675

Tag

Apr 23, 2017 at 07:15 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.