Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Withdrawn: Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM Lens-NEW-APR 12 Reduction

DanBrown
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM Lens-NEW-APR 12 Reduction

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM Lens

Withdrawn

Price: $2,275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

NEW in box. Never used.

Was $2375, NOW $2275

Every couple of days I will reduce the price by 5% up to $25 and continue to reduce the price until the item sells.

Please do not make any other offers. I will only accept the listed price. If you want a better price, just wait…as stated above, the pricing is dynamic, if not sold, an item will reach a price with which you are comfortable.

Includes USPS or UPS ground shipping to your PayPal verified address. Please allow 7 working days from the time of payment to when I ship it. I am unable to get to the post office or UPS store except every few days. Please do not buy if you “need it this week.”

No shipping outside the continental US.

Includes original box, lens caps, case, etc.

If you would like to buy, please PM me with your PayPal ID, and I will send you an invoice. You must be an established member and have posts outside the buy/sell forum.

Apr 06, 2017 at 07:43 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.