New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Jasmin's Fashion Photoshoot on Guam

jberry
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Jasmin's Fashion Photoshoot on Guam

Haven't posted in awhile, been so busy! I did a Youtube video featuring Jasmin, she is a former pageant contestant here on Guam, needed her to model for me while I test the Pentax K-1 for portraits. Here are the top 3 pictures that I like from the set, they have been edited in PhotoShop to have a vintage look using Nik Collections. Below is a link to the video of me using the K-1 on her.

Apr 05, 2017 at 10:26 PM
BigIronCruiser
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Jasmin's Fashion Photoshoot on Guam

Nice looking model in a great location. In case you didn't notice, it looks like you might have considerable dust on your sensor.

Apr 05, 2017 at 10:51 PM
JohnBrose
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Jasmin's Fashion Photoshoot on Guam

I think the dust is part of the retouching? If it is, i don't care for the look. Nice looking model, don't care for the way her mouth is, maybe it's a fashion thing? Kind of between a pouty look and a duck face selfie look? not trying to be mean or anything, just an observation/opinion.

Apr 05, 2017 at 10:58 PM
InSanE
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Jasmin's Fashion Photoshoot on Guam

As expected from Pentax... out of focus

Apr 06, 2017 at 04:36 AM
jberry
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Jasmin's Fashion Photoshoot on Guam

BigIronCruiser wrote:
Nice looking model in a great location. In case you didn't notice, it looks like you might have considerable dust on your sensor.

---------------------------------------------

JohnBrose wrote:
I think the dust is part of the retouching? If it is, i don't care for the look. Nice looking model, don't care for the way her mouth is, maybe it's a fashion thing? Kind of between a pouty look and a duck face selfie look? not trying to be mean or anything, just an observation/opinion.

Yes the dust is from the Analog Efex in Nik Collections, model wanted a vintage look with the dust and scratches. Yes I understand what you mean by the pouty and duck selfie look

InSanE wrote:
As expected from Pentax... out of focus

lol...

Apr 06, 2017 at 06:34 AM
griffithphoto

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Jasmin's Fashion Photoshoot on Guam

One word; nipples.

Apr 08, 2017 at 11:04 PM
Brev00
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Jasmin's Fashion Photoshoot on Guam

I like #1 the best. Excellent full body shot with very nicely blurred background. Good separation. I like the contrast between her relatively light skin tones and the darker surroundings. I think you got the exposure spot on in the face but the left arm and right leg seem a touch bright.

Cropping to create closer looks can lead to issues like cropped hand and elbow in #2. I think #3 might look better cropped right below her hands as I don't care for the crop just below the knees. The off camera gaze can seem overdone when it is used in each pose. I think it works well in #1 and #3 and I like the angle of her pose in #3.

Apr 09, 2017 at 08:36 PM
jberry
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Jasmin's Fashion Photoshoot on Guam

griffithphoto wrote:
One word; nipples.

I think those arnt her nipples, it looked like she was wearing pasties, something that covered them up, using no bra.

Brev00 wrote:
I like #1 the best. Excellent full body shot with very nicely blurred background. Good separation. I like the contrast between her relatively light skin tones and the darker surroundings. I think you got the exposure spot on in the face but the left arm and right leg seem a touch bright.

Cropping to create closer looks can lead to issues like cropped hand and elbow in #2. I think #3 might look better cropped right below her hands as I don't care for the crop just below the knees. The off camera gaze can seem overdone when it is
...Show more

Thank you Brev00, really appreciate the feedback

Apr 13, 2017 at 07:52 AM
griffithphoto

p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Jasmin's Fashion Photoshoot on Guam

Regardless of what they are it is super distracting.

Apr 13, 2017 at 02:04 PM
ChiShutter
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Jasmin's Fashion Photoshoot on Guam

griffithphoto wrote:
One word; nipples.

I had to scroll back up and guess at what you were talking about; I hadn't even noticed.

Apr 13, 2017 at 03:08 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.