Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: Sony a7rii, Induro BHL-3 Ballhead

jchapell
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Sony a7rii, Induro BHL-3 Ballhead

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony A7R II

Available

Price: $2,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Sony A7rII: Great condition Sony A7Rii, I love this camera, I just am selling some gear to raise funds for...new gear! Excellent condition--there is one small wear mark in the paint on the bottom edge where my L-plate sits (see the pictures below the play button), and another just above the rear dial, but otherwise no issues - Sony Brand screen protector is on, and I keep gaffers tape on the corners to protect it (which I can happily take off for you, but you'll see it in the photos. I highly recommend it!), so there are no other scratches. Also includes the box, battery, charger, strap, body cap (there are peak design strap hookups in the photos that I will remove). $2400 shipped net to me (paypal gift, paypal + 3%, or bank of America).

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Induro BHL-3 Ballhead

Withdrawn

Price: $175.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

Induro BHL3: 100% Functional, but with definite signs of use. It was reviewed very favorably on DPreview against RRS etc.. Originally >$300, I'm selling for $175 shipped net to me (paypal gift, paypal + 3%, or bank of America).

See wear mark below play button from my L-Plate.

Apr 05, 2017 at 10:45 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.