Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Fuji X100T + Extras

JSatoshi

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji X100T + Extras

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fuji X100T, extra battery and BW UV filter

Sold

Price: $740.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Will ship USPS Priority. Included in price. CONUS only please.

Up for sale:
-Used Fuji X100T
-B+W UV filter
-Lens hood
-Neck Strap
-2x OEM batteries and charger
-Original lens cap
-Manual

I purchased this cam used last year with the idea that I would carry it around with me everywhere to take shots, but it has mostly been sitting in my closet instead. Would like to get it to someone who will put it to good use. It takes fantastic shots, I love the colors and sharpness. It's really fun to shoot with, but I can't justify keeping it.

I noticed some slight wear to the finish on the viewfinder toggle switch on the front. Not sure how this occurred, but it's there - see pics. Other than that, it's pretty much in perfect shape - screen protector and lens hood were always on. Like I said it mostly sat at home. 3600 shots (just used it a bit last weekend).

Thanks for looking.

PP and shipping fees included in price.

Haven't sold anything on it for a while but here is a link to my eBay feedback (user name: iakona808): http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=iakona808

Apr 03, 2017 at 07:41 PM
daa14
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Fuji X100T + Extras

tag for feedback

Apr 30, 2017 at 10:43 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.