Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Like New Dell XPS 15 9550 with Warranty

Sierra Trekker
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Like New Dell XPS 15 9550 with Warranty

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Like New Dell XPS 15 9550 with Warranty

Sold

Price: $1,495.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: FedEx Ground

I have a like new Dell XPS 15 9550 for sale that I bought from Dell in November of 2016. It is a top of the line model with an Intel Quad Core I7 (3.5 GHz, 6th Generation), 512GB PCLe solid state drive, 16GB DDR4 RAM at 2133MHz, a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M video card, a Killer wi-fi card, Windows 10 Pro (64bit) and a 15.6” 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) InfinityEdge touch screen. New MacBook Pro’s can’t come close to these specs.

The Dell is under a fully transferable warranty which includes what they term “Complete Care”, “Premium Support” and “Onsite Service” until November 23, 2019. I added the “Complete Care” coverage so that it is coverable under such circumstances as it falling on the ground, coffee spilling on the keyboard, a cracked screen etc; things that might easily happen in a studio setting. See the Dell site for what each of these items cover, but it is as good as it gets from them and it’s got another 2 ½ years to go on it.
As stated the Dell is like new with no smudges, scratches, dents or cracks. I’m downsizing my studio and need to sell some gear.

Asking $1495 which includes Paypal fees and shipping with the CONUS. I have the original box to ship it in.

Edited on Apr 02, 2017 at 09:06 AM · View previous versions

Mar 30, 2017 at 07:34 PM
ablejenn
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Like New Dell XPS 15 9550 with Warranty

i'm having to switch to windows for work purposes and am looking for a higher powered laptop. I have a 2016 Macbook Pro with the touchbar and 512gig SSD (midline model) Comes with box and all items just as new. I also have a mighty mouse and some cable adapters for USB-C. I figure i'd try to trade it first before offering up for sale. let me know if interested. Pictures :https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7sa6idn7yqmzied/AADhCPXIHg61TWllkYdQRBG4a?dl=0

Mar 30, 2017 at 07:48 PM
Sierra Trekker
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Like New Dell XPS 15 9550 with Warranty

No thanks, not looking for a trade.

Mar 31, 2017 at 09:03 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.