Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: Surface Book dGPU Model

Leov2

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Surface Book dGPU Model

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Surface Book dGPU

Available

Price: $1,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority 2/3 Day

SPECS: i5-6300U, 8GB RAM, 256GB NVME, Custom Nvidia GPU (it's essentially a slightly boosted 940m)

Excellent conditions. Absolutely no scratches on the front lid (with the Windows logo) or the keyboard shell as well as the display. The bottom has ever-so-slight signs of use but no heinous scratches either. Overall, the computer is very close to being mint besides the charging port. My girlfriend was playing around with it one day letting the magnet on the charger pull it into the port and cringed each time she did it but didn't say anything - my mistake, sorry potential buyers. Here's a Google photos link of the charging port: https://goo.gl/photos/bQqA2MYAnqqvm5c86

In terms of functionality, you have a perfect machine with no functional differences when compared to a brand new Surface Book. Display is stellar with no white spots, dead or stuck pixels, discoloration, touch issues, etc.

WILL INCLUDE: Surface Book, Pen and 65W Microsoft charger only, very sorry but SO threw out my box.

Just a friendly word of advice: if you want to buy a secondary or even third charger to keep one in your bag, one on a desk and one around the house - make sure you buy 65W chargers. The lower wattage is designed for the Surface Book without dedicated graphics and the Surface Pro 4. It won't be able to properly charge this Surface Book. There's a really nice $29.99 off Amazon that is just as good as the Microsoft one albeit one foot shorter.

$1,200 SHIPPED + 3% for PayPal

Mar 27, 2017 at 07:22 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.