p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Rainy day

Kokanee park

Mado 2017

Mar 27, 2017 at 10:29 AM
Brev00
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Rainy day

You never seem to take a subtle approach to a conversion with what strikes me as a good deal of tonemapping. I like the way it works here with the posed set of youths so clearly presented and the panoply of tones in the umbrellas. The heavy sky has a nice, light grain. I think you held back just enough to keep everything balanced. The strong foreground with the group nicely placed near the front edge really adds a ton of interest to what might have been an dramatic but standard 'scape. Usually, I dislike the framed effect but I think it coordinates well with your image in this post.

Mar 29, 2017 at 11:50 AM
Mado
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Rainy day

Brev00 wrote:
You never seem to take a subtle approach to a conversion with what strikes me as a good deal of tonemapping. I like the way it works here with the posed set of youths so clearly presented and the panoply of tones in the umbrellas. The heavy sky has a nice, light grain. I think you held back just enough to keep everything balanced. The strong foreground with the group nicely placed near the front edge really adds a ton of interest to what might have been an dramatic but standard 'scape. Usually, I dislike the framed effect but I
...Show more

Thank you very much for your kind comment.

Mar 29, 2017 at 12:25 PM

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.