Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: brand new Priolite MBX 500 HotSync

bobsoman
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: brand new Priolite MBX 500 HotSync

brand new Priolite MBX 500 HotSync

Available

Price: $930.00
Payment method: check or money order
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: I'll pay for shipping

I am selling brand new Priolite MBX 500 HotSync – a battery powered 500Ws monolight, optimized for flash synchronization up to 1/8000 second. A long and even flash duration of 1/200 second enables focal plane shutters to properly expose the whole sensor. This HotSync functionality is only available with Priolite Remote Control HS (I have that too if you're interested) By using very short shutter speeds it is possible to freeze high speed motion even on a bright sunny day. It also means that you can open up a lens to a wide aperture to achieve shallow depth of field. The battery provides up to 220 flashes at full power and can be changed by the user. The battery has a charge indicator, and can be charged inside or outside the flash unit. The flash power is adjustable in 1/10 f-stop increments, using a turning knob, or remotely up to 300 meters via a Remote Control. The robust reflector mount accepts not only Priolite reflectors but also Bowens S-line and many Hensel accessories. It’s great for location shoots – NO POWER CORDS! The strobe is brand new/never used. Email me at photo At bob soman dot com.

Mar 26, 2017 at 10:19 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.