Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Like New Fuji 23mm f2, X-T2 Hand Grip, Flash Unit

fiveonfifth
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Like New Fuji 23mm f2, X-T2 Hand Grip, Flash Unit

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fuji 23mm f2

Sold

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Priority Mail

In like new condition (no indications of use). Comes with box and papers, lens hood, and front and rear caps. I purchased this a couple months ago** and much prefer the 50mm focal length. Used only on two separate occasions, for maybe ~50 snaps total.

$400 shipped through PayPal goods and services or $390 if paying using gift. Prices are firm.

*I know some people like the option of saving a few bucks so I offered the gift option but I don't mind picking up the fees at all if you want the added security. I can link my long-standing eBay account as well to ensure a safe transition. Will ship USPS priority mail.

**I received a PM asking if I am the original owner. I thought I was, but it turns out I purchased the the 35mm f2 from Amazon. This lens I purchased a month ago from an eBay seller on February 15th, 2017. He sold it to me in "like new" condition, and I'm passing it along in the same condition. I'm not sure how much he used this lens, but it can't be much as the lens looks perfect, even closely examined. I'm updating the post with this information in the interest of full transparency.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    MHG-XT2 Grip

Sold

Price: $90.00

Purchased from another user on this site and never used except to try on—I'd like to get back what I paid for it, if possible. Like new with box. No signs of wear or paint loss.

$90 shipped via PayPal goods and services. $86 shipped via PayPal gift. Please note that this is NOT the power grip! Will ship USPS priority mail.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    EF-X20 TTL Flash with Wireless Slave Functionality.

Sold

Price: $145.00

Comes with original box, papers, leather pouch, and tripod mount. Like new condition with a fresh set of batteries.

My favorite feature is the wireless slave functionality. Nice little TTL flash. Used it for a trip to Iceland so I wouldn't have to lug around my YN560s.

$145 shipped via Paypal goods and services. $140 shipped via gift. Will ship USPS priority mail.

Mar 19, 2017 at 05:21 PM
rosman21
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Like New Fuji 23mm f2, X-T2 Hand Grip, Flash Unit

Tag for feedback 23mm

Mar 24, 2017 at 10:45 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.