Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

  

Five from the Hard Drive, as I wait for the Wood Ducks to...
  
 
mikedec
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Five from the Hard Drive, as I wait for the Wood Ducks to Arrive


Five from the Hard Drive, as I wait for the Wood Ducks to Arrive.

These images I processed as I await the arrival of the Wood Ducks here. I am expecting them tomorrow. A couple Hoodies hanging out there now, as the ice is about half out. It was completely out, but refroze as the weather turned colder again.

Canon 7d II w/ Canon 500mm f4 II and Canon 1.4x III.

1)
IMG_9457nx by Mike Dec, on Flickr

2)
IMG_9455nx by Mike Dec, on Flickr

3)
IMG_9783nx by Mike Dec, on Flickr

4)
IMG_3759x by Mike Dec, on Flickr

5)
IMG_2721x by Mike Dec, on Flickr



Mar 19, 2017 at 02:16 PM
eyelaser
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Five from the Hard Drive, as I wait for the Wood Ducks to Arrive


Lovely Mike.... Mother Nature hasn't made up her mind here either. Looking forward to this year's crop of woodies!
Eric



Mar 19, 2017 at 02:24 PM
DonGut
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Five from the Hard Drive, as I wait for the Wood Ducks to Arrive


Love that light on the first few.
My pond thawed and refroze, but I've seen woodies this week on the creek.
This week I will set up my floating blind and get ready to shoot.
Don



Mar 19, 2017 at 02:32 PM
morris
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Five from the Hard Drive, as I wait for the Wood Ducks to Arrive


Gorgeous images Mike. 4 is a rather interesting version of subject echo

Morris



Mar 19, 2017 at 10:28 PM
arbitrage
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Five from the Hard Drive, as I wait for the Wood Ducks to Arrive


Beautiful shots Mike. You've really got their arrival timed well if you know tomorrow is the day

TFS
Geoff



Mar 19, 2017 at 11:54 PM
surfnron
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Five from the Hard Drive, as I wait for the Wood Ducks to Arrive


Your woodies are always super Mike ~ Ron


Mar 20, 2017 at 12:32 AM
kmunroe
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Five from the Hard Drive, as I wait for the Wood Ducks to Arrive


a sweet set of woodducks Mike


Mar 20, 2017 at 08:47 AM
 

Search in Used Dept. 

        


mikedec
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Five from the Hard Drive, as I wait for the Wood Ducks to Arrive


eyelaser wrote:
Lovely Mike.... Mother Nature hasn't made up her mind here either. Looking forward to this year's crop of woodies!
Eric


Thanks Eric!
---------------------------------------------

DonGut wrote:
Love that light on the first few.
My pond thawed and refroze, but I've seen woodies this week on the creek.
This week I will set up my floating blind and get ready to shoot.
Don


Good luck Don.

---------------------------------------------

morris wrote:
Gorgeous images Mike. 4 is a rather interesting version of subject echo

Morris


Thank you Morris, they came in pretty close that morning.

---------------------------------------------

arbitrage wrote:
Beautiful shots Mike. You've really got their arrival timed well if you know tomorrow is the day

TFS
Geoff


They were out there this morning, around 5 of them, plus a pair of Hoodies.

---------------------------------------------

surfnron wrote:
Your woodies are always super Mike ~ Ron


Thanks Ron!

---------------------------------------------

kmunroe wrote:
a sweet set of woodducks Mike


Appreciate the comment Kenny. Thank you.




Mar 20, 2017 at 12:54 PM
canon.eos30d
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Five from the Hard Drive, as I wait for the Wood Ducks to Arrive


Such beautiful ducks in the great light. Love your low angle shooting, Mike.

-Tam



Mar 20, 2017 at 02:20 PM
kdacharya
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Five from the Hard Drive, as I wait for the Wood Ducks to Arrive


Mike,
your eye level wood ducks are to die for. amazing.



Mar 20, 2017 at 03:48 PM
dorian
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Five from the Hard Drive, as I wait for the Wood Ducks to Arrive


Great collection of woodies. I know its a long thaw up there, so hang it there! It'll be worth it when the loons start nesting....


Mar 21, 2017 at 12:20 AM
Warkari
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Five from the Hard Drive, as I wait for the Wood Ducks to Arrive



Fabulous pics, Mike. I too can't wait. I have seen a few in some of the lakes near me but they were too far out to get a decent photo.

- Amit



Mar 21, 2017 at 12:46 AM
mikedec
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Five from the Hard Drive, as I wait for the Wood Ducks to Arrive


canon.eos30d wrote:
Such beautiful ducks in the great light. Love your low angle shooting, Mike.

-Tam


---------------------------------------------

kdacharya wrote:
Mike,
your eye level wood ducks are to die for. amazing.


---------------------------------------------

Warkari wrote:
Fabulous pics, Mike. I too can't wait. I have seen a few in some of the lakes near me but they were too far out to get a decent photo.

- Amit


Thank you for all for your nice comments. They disappeared today, all I saw were the Hoodies.



Mar 21, 2017 at 01:43 PM







FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password