New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Great Bag!

mikekeating
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Great Bag!

Hello All,

Every now and again I see threads asking for a bag recommendation and thought I would share one. I recently was in the market for a new bag to transport my Pentax 645z an extra lens or two and a flash . . .tripod . . etc.

Looked everywhere did not see one that was: Smaller, lightweight, comfortable, upgradeable, could hold a laptop and also other gear.

I wanted a bag I could walk onto the airplane, get to the hotel, remove the laptop, iPad, some other items and then set off for the day with some room for souvenirs etc.

I ordered the PRVKE 21 from https://www.wandrd.com. So far, this bag is comfortable with the 645z in it, has a camera strap that attaches to the bag for extra security, has waist padding and has room up top for clothes or whatever you could need.

They also make a PRVKE 31 that can hold 2 dSLR bodies, I took a chance that the 21 would hold my gear and it is perfect.

Thats it, if you need a new bag, give them a look see. I am not affiliated with the company in the least.

Mar 16, 2017 at 07:50 AM
Paul Mo
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Great Bag!

Thanks, Mike. We had a funny thread about the PRXV£KXP^XVZKE when it was announced. Always nice to find something that works.

Mar 16, 2017 at 09:18 AM
makadaka

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Great Bag!

Hi Mike -- interesting bag. How comfortable is it over the course of a day? and for hiking?

Thanks,
Mary

Mar 18, 2017 at 12:41 PM
mikekeating
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Great Bag!

makadaka wrote:
Hi Mike -- interesting bag. How comfortable is it over the course of a day? and for hiking?

Thanks,
Mary

Hey Mary,

I have not been hiking in it, but I have had it on my back for 4 hours and it is ridiculously comfortable. I am honestly shocked.

Mar 18, 2017 at 07:08 PM
makadaka

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Great Bag!

I have not been hiking in it, but I have had it on my back for 4 hours and it is ridiculously comfortable. I am honestly shocked.

Thanks, Mike. Fits what I've been looking for so I ordered the 21.

Mar 19, 2017 at 01:04 PM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.