Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Price reduced Canon 5D Mark II

priceken
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Price reduced Canon 5D Mark II

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Price Reduced Canon 5D Mark II Will Include Shiping,paypal and insurance

Withdrawn

Price: $625.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Payment: Paypal O.K Ship Only To Lower 48 Fred Miranda Members Only

Used, Original Owner, Bought B&H, Body In Very Good Condition (Between 8 and 8+), Rub Marks Around L Plate Area, LCD Screen Scratch Marks Live View/Review Show Clear, Accessories Include: RRS L Plate, Manual, Battery and Charger, Camera Strap. Shutter Count, Eoscount 131,168. While count is high I Have Had No Problems with camera and lens below. The following website suggests shutter rate between 150,000 and 250,000 was achieved by approximately 84% of the owners of the 5D Mark II that responded to the survey. http://www.olegkikin.com/shutterlife/canon_eos5dmkii.htm . More Pictures Available

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 70-200 L IS Version 1

Sold

Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Payment: Paypal O.K Ship Only To Lower 48 Fred Miranda Members Only

Original Owner, Used Infrequently, Signs of Use But Very Good Condition) Not My Walk Around Lens, Always Stored and Used With UV Filter, Smooth Focusing, Includes Both Lens Caps, Tripod Collar, Wimberley Quick Release Plate, Lens Hood, UV Filter Glass Looks Clean, Wear Marks Where Tripod Attached To Lens, Lens Hood Has Some Wear Marks More Pictures Available,

Edited on Mar 27, 2017 at 08:22 PM · View previous versions

Mar 12, 2017 at 05:27 PM
olive28894
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Price reduced Canon 5D Mark II

Sending a message about the 24-70!

Mar 19, 2017 at 09:19 PM
priceken
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Price reduced Canon 5D Mark II

The 24-70 was sold

Mar 20, 2017 at 10:40 PM
priceken
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Price reduced Canon 5D Mark II

Hello
There is confusion in my post. I sold the 24-70 lens and wanted to add the 70-200 as listed above in its place. While I could change the listing from the 24-70 to the 70-200 I can not seem to remove the 24-70 images and replace them with the 70-200 images.

I apologize for any confusion and if you have a suggestion how to replace the old with the new images please let me know.

Mar 23, 2017 at 06:02 PM
priceken
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Price reduced Canon 5D Mark II

Here are some additional images of the 70-200. Ignore 24-70 images the lens has been sold

Mar 23, 2017 at 08:24 PM
olive28894
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Price reduced Canon 5D Mark II

Tag for 24-70 Feedback

Apr 04, 2017 at 11:52 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.