New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Anybody use Bay Photo Xpozer Prints?

Weasel_Loader
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Anybody use Bay Photo Xpozer Prints?

I've been thinking about taking advantage of Bay Photos promotion they have right now on Xpozer exhibit setup. 25% off till end of March.

Looks like a pretty cool setup for displaying prints at expos or events. Compact and easy to travel with.

Anybody ever use these prints?

Mar 09, 2017 at 07:40 PM
Timmeh
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Anybody use Bay Photo Xpozer Prints?

I do! They're much easier than hauling around framed matted prints (I usually only have a couple of framed prints to show what they're like). Xpozer shows fine detail as well as most photo paper, so I think it has a huge advantage over canvas. My experience is that after a couple of shows, the Xpozers are no longer in sellable shape due to bent corners or similar damage, but they still look more than acceptable in a booth.

Tim

May 14, 2017 at 09:55 PM
Weasel_Loader
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Anybody use Bay Photo Xpozer Prints?

Timmeh wrote:
I do! They're much easier than hauling around framed matted prints (I usually only have a couple of framed prints to show what they're like). Xpozer shows fine detail as well as most photo paper, so I think it has a huge advantage over canvas. My experience is that after a couple of shows, the Xpozers are no longer in sellable shape due to bent corners or similar damage, but they still look more than acceptable in a booth.

Tim

Thanks Tim. I actually went with framed prints and luckily sold every single one I took with me. It was indeed a pain to pack and haul about 20 framed 16x20 prints, and I will most likely just bring matted prints next time as that is much easier and cheapest option.

May 15, 2017 at 01:44 AM

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password