Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: (or Trade for M-Series) Canon 1DIII (with New Shutter, Charger, etc)

omarlyn
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: (or Trade for M-Series) Canon 1DIII (with New Shutter, Charger, etc)

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 1DIII with original Canon Dual Battery Charger, Battery, Magic Lantern Guide, New Shutter

Available

Price: $575.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Shipping instructions: Shipping to Lower 48 included in price. Shipping to those other two states or Canada TBD.

This is my workhorse 1DIII Camera in perfect operating condition and New Shutter. 2nd owner (from non-smoking home), includes Canon brand battery that holds a full charge, original Canon dual battery charger, and the Magic Lantern 1DIII Guide. Also included but not pictured is the rubber eye piece (that I always remove from all my cameras). This was my primary camera for fast action sports in mostly dimly lit arenas and it handled auto-focusing and relatively high ISO (2500 - 3200) very well. It was my goto camera for that type of shooting.

Camera was at CPS less than a year ago for a complete clean, and thorough inspection. Shutter was replaced at that time and has 9,000 total on New Shutter. No historical issues what-so-ever. Camera has some (brassing) wear marks along the shutter buttons & strap lugs that are mostly from the strap the prvious owner used. There are some additional normal wear & tear marks but no impacts or dents.

The 1D3 at under $600.00 is a great way to supplement an existing 1D body or to get introduced into the 1D game. There's nothing quite like the feel and performance of a pro-level body and it's still a very capable camera! (a few action images takes at higher ISO posted below)

You'd be hard pressed to find a better performing 1DIII with a relatively New Shutter. Only reason for selling is that since I don't often buy equipment, and it's actually been a while since a purchased anything of significance, I decided to give myself a belated birthday gift of a 1DX... so, the 1DIII has got to go. (I'm also selling my 7D with a similar story as above here ).

ALSO, OPEN TO TRADE FOR AN M-SERIES CAMERA...

Please PM ONLY for questions or payment.

Thanks for Looking,
Omar

© omarlyn 2017

© omarlyn 2017

All rubber is in excellent condition.

© omarlyn 2017

Rear screen has 'normal' light marks for it's age, but nothing deep or severe.

© omarlyn 2017

Edited on Mar 23, 2017 at 05:45 PM · View previous versions

Mar 09, 2017 at 01:07 PM
gtjohnson
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: (or Trade for M-Series) Canon 1DIII (with New Shutter, Charger, etc)

Omar - just made the same upgrade last summer. The 1Dx is a fantastic upgrade to the 1D3. That said, the 1D3 at under $600.00 is a great way to supplement an existing 1D body or to get introduced into the 1D game. There's nothing quite like the feel and performance of a pro-level body and it's still a very capable camera (mine is still in use as a second body).

GLWS!
Gary

Mar 09, 2017 at 03:17 PM
omarlyn
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: (or Trade for M-Series) Canon 1DIII (with New Shutter, Charger, etc)

gtjohnson wrote:
... the 1D3 at under $600.00 is a great way to supplement an existing 1D body or to get introduced into the 1D game. There's nothing quite like the feel and performance of a pro-level body and it's still a very capable camera

GLWS!
Gary

Thankyou Gary and VERY WELL SAID! In fact, why didn't I say that in my ad post If you don't mind, I'm going to 'borrow' your words to add it to my opening post.

Below are a few action samples at higher ISO (I think these are @2500... I typically use the 1DIII between ISO's 2000 & 3200.

© omarlyn 2017

© omarlyn 2017

© omarlyn 2017

Mar 09, 2017 at 08:48 PM
thoff
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: (or Trade for M-Series) Canon 1DIII (with New Shutter, Charger, etc)

Oh how I wish I had 575 right now!!!!!!
GLWS
Tom

Mar 19, 2017 at 08:55 PM
wcj0
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · FS: (or Trade for M-Series) Canon 1DIII (with New Shutter, Charger, etc)

not looking to hijack your thread, but on my computer in photo #1 it looks like the shutter button is missing. Just saying?

Mar 24, 2017 at 05:02 PM
omarlyn
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · FS: (or Trade for M-Series) Canon 1DIII (with New Shutter, Charger, etc)

wcj0 wrote:
not looking to hijack your thread, but on my computer in photo #1 it looks like the shutter button is missing. Just saying?

Weird reflection, that's all. Other than the wear marks from the previous owners camera strap, there is zero/zilch issues..... none at all and with a recent overhaul and new shutterfrom CPS.

Mar 24, 2017 at 07:54 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.