Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | PayPal Gift Warning
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · FS: Elinchrom Digital Style 600RX, 1200RX, Scanlite 1000,...

maximage
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Elinchrom Digital Style 600RX, 1200RX, Scanlite 1000, PocketWizard Plus II

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Elinchrom Digital Style 600RX

Item still Available

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Used only a few times for product shots. Fastest and most color-accurate unites in the market. Swiss made. Comes complete with fuse, flashtube cover and power cord. Only selling to fund a vehicle purchase.
Bank transfer or money order (preferred) accepted. No Paypal since they have to hold the fund for 21 days now (I just realized this). Will split shipping and insurance with buyer in North America.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Elinchrom Digital Style 1200RX

Item still Available

Price: $750.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

This light truly has the power to outshine the sun, or illuminate a large area without compromizing ISO settings. Used only a few times for product shots. Fastest and most color-accurate unites in the market. Swiss made. Comes complete with fuse, flashtube cover and power cord. Only selling to fund a vehicle purchase.
Bank transfer or money order (preferred) accepted. No Paypal since they have to hold the fund for 21 days now (I just realized this). Will split shipping and insurance with buyer in North America.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Elinchrom Digital Scanlite 1000

Item still Available

Price: $250.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Very powerful continuous lighting. Used only once to shoot a mural. The little handle on top was removed to fit the unit into a tiny space. Only selling to fund a vehicle purchase.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    PocketWizard Plus Transceivers II (Pair)

Item Sold

Price: $100.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Used only a few times. Looks and works like new. Only selling to fund a vehicle purchase.
Paypal gift or money order (preferred) accepted. Will split shipping and insurance with buyer in North America.

Elinchrom Digital Style 600RX

Elinchrom Digital Style 600RX

Elinchrom Digital Style 1200RX

Edited on Mar 20, 2017 at 12:49 AM · View previous versions

Mar 09, 2017 at 04:14 AM
maximage
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Elinchrom Digital Style 600RX, 1200RX, Scanlite 1000, PocketWizard Plus II

Scanlite

Scanlite

Scanlite

PocketWizard

PocketWizard

PocketWizard

Mar 09, 2017 at 04:18 AM
Michael White
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Elinchrom Digital Style 600RX, 1200RX, Scanlite 1000, PocketWizard Plus II

I'll take both plus I for a $100 shipped and pped to 88310 the account forpayment is w88310(at)gmail(dot)com

Mar 09, 2017 at 08:42 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username     Reset password