New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Cuyahoga Natl park recomendations

miboss

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Cuyahoga Natl park recomendations

Patiently waiting for weather to break on a weekend to get out to practice. Anyone have any favorite spots/trails/vistas they like to frequent in Cuyahoga National park?

Mar 07, 2017 at 10:05 AM
erielake
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Cuyahoga Natl park recomendations

the brandywine falls loop trail along the creek is one of my favorites down there......blue hen falls should be nice after we get bombed with snow today and tomorrow......station rd bridge view and eagles nest.....the heron rookery on bath rd usually starts getting some early visitors around now......beaver pond along the rr tracks in penisula

Mar 13, 2017 at 07:29 AM
miboss

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Cuyahoga Natl park recomendations

awesome, I'm hoping to get out this weekend

Mar 13, 2017 at 05:15 PM
Dan Grisez
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Cuyahoga Natl park recomendations

As mentioned, Brandywine falls is nice. Also Blue Hen and Buttermilk falls. But, for my money, the Ledges area is hard to beat! Great photo opportunities there.

Mar 16, 2017 at 08:11 AM
johnohio
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Cuyahoga Natl park recomendations

Have you been there before or is this your first time? Are you looking to shoot landscapes/scenics or wildlife ?

John

Mar 31, 2017 at 03:04 PM
miboss

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Cuyahoga Natl park recomendations

wanting to shoot landscapes, and this would be my first time, even thought I live about 30 min away. I've been nursing a couple broken toes the last few weeks which have delayed my trip out.

Apr 03, 2017 at 06:44 PM
johnohio
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Cuyahoga Natl park recomendations

erielake wrote:
the brandywine falls loop trail along the creek is one of my favorites down there......blue hen falls should be nice after we get bombed with snow today and tomorrow......station rd bridge view and eagles nest.....the heron rookery on bath rd usually starts getting some early visitors around now......beaver pond along the rr tracks in penisula

Lots of good advice here. Blue hen always popular. Beaver marsh,early or late. Station rd ,you can make a nice shot of the station and tracks. Bridges and river, usually fishermen there as well. Lots of stuff to shoot Everett road bridge+ mist off river, fields,farms. Grab a park map at visitor center some or the trailheads and explore

John

Apr 04, 2017 at 08:04 PM

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.