Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Leica M3 - Great User!

AbramG
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica M3 - Great User!

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica M3 (SN: 113xxxx)

Sold

Price: $750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority

Alright so I'm really cleaning house here. I only recently bought this body, cleaned it up a bit and shot some rolls. It's an absolute dream for 50mm shooting. The reality is that I don't need three M bodies as much as I think I do.

The body overall is not collector-grade and has scuffs throughout but it is mechanically sound. It was CLA'd in the last year by Youxin and I can find no mechanical fault with it. I replaced the missing caps and cleaned it up a bit overall during my time with it. It also had the original vulcanite replaced with Griptac which I find works quite well.

Only negative to speak of is a small ding on the baseplate, and there was a patch in one of the shutter curtains but I can confirm there are no light leaks.

A great user with a high serial number (over 1.1 million), asking $750 obo which includes shipping in the US.

Feb 24, 2017 at 07:22 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.