New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Olympic Gymnast and Model Nataliya Bulycheva for POST Magazine

benjikan
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Olympic Gymnast and Model Nataliya Bulycheva for POST Magazine

Hi All,

Just wanted to share our newest story with the gorgeous Olympic Gymnast and Model Nataliya Bulycheva called “A Bit of A Stretch” for POST Magazine.

The video really shows off what she can do. She was in the London Olympics, but broke both of her feet during the preliminaries.

Link: http://benjaminkanarekblog.com/i0zv

Have a Nice Day
Ben :-)

Feb 22, 2017 at 03:37 AM
friscoron
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Olympic Gymnast and Model Nataliya Bulycheva for POST Magazine

Hey Ben, you never really talk much about your images. I'm curious about your decision with the color processing in this image. It has a strong green cast to it. I know everything in your images is intentional, so I'm curious about the intent of the green cast in this one?

Feb 22, 2017 at 09:58 AM
benjikan
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Olympic Gymnast and Model Nataliya Bulycheva for POST Magazine

Another Sample:

Feb 22, 2017 at 10:26 AM
benjikan
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Olympic Gymnast and Model Nataliya Bulycheva for POST Magazine

We wanted a cross processed C41 look for this shoot. :-)

Feb 22, 2017 at 10:27 AM
benjikan
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Olympic Gymnast and Model Nataliya Bulycheva for POST Magazine

Another sample:

Mar 03, 2017 at 02:01 PM
fstop212
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Olympic Gymnast and Model Nataliya Bulycheva for POST Magazine

pretty amazing stuff here. I have to say as much as I love the first and last photo, the second shot I can't stop looking at. Her stare, the framing of the photo is awesome

Mar 03, 2017 at 03:50 PM
benjikan
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Olympic Gymnast and Model Nataliya Bulycheva for POST Magazine

fstop212 wrote:
pretty amazing stuff here. I have to say as much as I love the first and last photo, the second shot I can't stop looking at. Her stare, the framing of the photo is awesome

Thank You. Glad you like it! :-)

Mar 14, 2017 at 02:09 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.