Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2017 · Sold: Nikon HK-34 Lens Hood (for 500mm f/4E and f/4G VR lenses)

kwilliam8
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon HK-34 Lens Hood (for 500mm f/4E and f/4G VR lenses)

Nikon HK-34 Lens Hood (for 500mm f/4E and f/4G VR lenses)

Sold

Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping to Continental United States only

I have a Nikon HK-34 Lens Hood (for Nikon 500mm f/4E and f/4G VR lenses) for sale. This particular hood is in excellent condition – the hood has no marks or scuffs on the outside, has several light scuff marks on the interior, is in its original shape (not deformed in any way), and the lens attachment screw works just like new. See the following for more information:
http://www.nikonusa.com/en/nikon-products/product/lens-hoods/hk-34-slip-on-lens-hood.html

Selling to US buyers only, with regular PayPal payment, and shipping to verified PayPal address only. I will cover PayPal fees, shipping costs, and shipping insurance. PM me, if you are interested. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Keith W.

Feb 21, 2017 at 01:49 PM
pmrphoto
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon HK-34 Lens Hood (for 500mm f/4E and f/4G VR lenses)

thanks so much--love it. patrick

Apr 08, 2017 at 07:50 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.